Peace; Chill out with Magnesium
Do you want to feel peace? Are you overthinking life? Almost everyone is searching for peace. Peace means nothing is missing, nothing is broken, and nothing is lacking. It means we are secure in ourselves, our relationships, our health, and our physical and spiritual well-being. Peace means we love our self and love others to life. Peace can be found on a mountain top, and in a child’s laughter. Sometimes, sickness, stress or sorrow can interrupt peace, and there are many ways to bring peace back to your life. Today, I want to unlock some secrets to peace, including the amazing benefits of Magnesium Oil.
Spirit, Soul, and Body
Some people say we are a Spirit (the essence of who we are), we have a Soul (mind, will, and emotions), and we live in Body (all our organs and physical parts). There are different ways to feed ourselves. We actually have the capacity to feed our Spirit, and feed our Soul, as well as feed our Body food.
Peace for the Spirit
We feed our spirit peace through spiritual revelation! Yes. I am from California so I’m kind of cute hippy chick. I don’t want to sound to far out for you. But spiritual peace is fed through spiritual practices such as meditation, affirmation, and speaking peace over yourself. I happen to be a Christian; it’s OK if you are not. I had been through quite a bit at a young age. I was molested. My mom was an alcoholic. These things stole my peace. For me, having a relationship with God helped restore my peace. My relationship with God is not really about religion. I feel God in my life in a very tangible and peaceful way. I know who I am, and I am His! Peace is also found in things like forgiving anyone that hurts you. Forgiving yourself for failures. Our spirit is also driven by who we are. As Rafiki said in the Lion King, “You don’t know who you are!” Our spirit is fed when we are true to our self, and doing what we were created to do. Steps to Spiritual Peace:
- Forgive everyone even when they don’t deserve it.
- Apologize if you hurt someone. Forgive yourself.
- Meditate. Deep Breath. Focus. (I meditate on the Word of God.)
- Avoid toxic people who don’t believe in you.
- Speak Peace and Prosperity over your life, your health, your job, and your relationships.
Peace for the Soul
Peace for the soul is peace for the mind, the will, and the emotions. These are all things we choose many times. My good friend Kathie Walters often says, “Nestle, don’t wrestle. Snuggle, don’t struggle.” Some people choose the struggle at times. Anxiety is a real thing. Sometimes we get restless about school and work, about meeting new people, about flying in a plane, and about life in general. There are many things that can bring peace to the soul, including breathing, thoughts, songs, movies, places and even supplements.
How to feed the soul:
- Just Breathe – Deep breathing calms the entire body, it releases endorphines, and cleanses and oxygenates every cell
- Thoughts – Take charge of anxious thoughts in the mind. This for me is where The Word helps. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of LOVE, POWER, and a SOUND MIND!
- Songs are soul food. Even beats can regulate the heart rate to normal levels.
- Movies and stories also impact the soul, and they can bring peace, and life lessons.
- Beach and Mountains = Peace
- Supplements can help Serotonin Levels balancing emotions, including Magnesium
Peace for the Body
Everything is connected, including the Spirit, Soul, and Body. As I said, Magnesium and other supplements can affect the Soul (mind, will, and emotions) as well as the body. There’s something about Magnesium that has an unparralled effect on mood, energy, and heart health in the body. Magnesium is very abundant mineral. It can be found in many Super Foods. As a matter of fact, my go to list of super foods includes everything on the Magnesium Food list. There is a problem though. One of the traits of Magnesium is that it does not absorb well in the gut. Especially if someone has any gut issues, insulin resistance, or alcohol dependency they lose Magnesium’s amazing effects. Magnesium is a MEGA MINERAL.
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Repairs Cardiovascular Systems; given in IV to heart patients
- Increases uptake of Serotonin benefiting PEACE:MOOD (fights depression)
- Decreases PMS and morning sickness for women
- Increases testosterone for men
- Benefits 600 or more body processes at a cellular level
- Relieves Migraines
- Relieves IBS and constipation
Magnesium Food List:
- Green Leafy Vegetables
- Avocado, Figs, Artichokes, Banana
- Nuts and Legumes
- Salmon and Tuna
- Green Vegetables and Blueberries
- Dark Chocolate, Cacao
- Oats, Rice
“But I’m a foodie” you may say, “I eat plenty of Magnesium.” That may be true, but most people are low in Magnesium anyway. Interestingly enough though, Magnesium much more potent when absorbed transdermally through the skin. Our skin is the LARGEST ORGAN in our body. It’s quite surprising just how much we absorb from our skin. I began learning this when I started taking Progesterone Cream, and sublingual Melatonin. They both do their job through the skin, not swallowing orally. Magnesium is one of those minerals that truly does better absorbed through the skin.
Enter Pure Epsom Salt
A couple decades ago people used to say you should soak your feet in an Epsom Salt Bath. Now we know why that was such a good idea. Epsom salt is not even really a salt; it’s Magnesium Sulfate! In the Bath, Epsom salt feels very good. Magnesium Oil has a more radical impact. Here’s how you make it:
- 1:1 Ratio
- 1/4 cup Epsom Salts (Ancient Minerals is healthier: Dr. Teals works well too)
- 1/4 cup Warm Water (Distilled is Best)
- Essential Oils for wellness and aromatherapy (optional)
Salts will melt into water.
Apply at night before bed. Apply during times of stress. This will chill you out, so maybe not first thing in the morning.
Shoulders, neck, inner arms, back of legs, and bottom of feet are all absorbent places. You can actually feel an immediate calming. It also helps acne and t-zone. You can also add straight Epsom salts to your organic body wash for a similar effect.
Are you irritable, exhausted, or unwell?
TRY HOMEMADE MAGNESIUM OIL!
You will thank me!
Super Food Me Style